Meridian Primary School
Old Woolwich Road, Greenwich, London SE10 9NY Tel: 020 8858 3572
with Designated Special Provision for Deaf Children
Friends of Meridian School (FROMS)
FROMS hopes to gain your active support. FROMS has two roles:
To provide closer links between home and school
FROMS events encourage staff, parents and friends to come together socially in support of the school working towards a common goal. All parents and carers can get involved if they want to, even if they only have a small amount of time available, and all parents are automatically members of FROMS when they join our school.
Although we are a small school we have very generous supporters and over the last few years FROMS has been very succesful in its fundraising. Monies raised have been used to buy or fund the following:
- redevelopment of our multi-use games area
- new sports & play equipment and markings for the playground;
- mobile staging which is used for school assemblies and performances;
- a new portable music system and PA system
- a budget for each class to spend on improving the learning environment
- a contribution to the set up costs of the Stay & Play group
There are some easy ways to raise money for FROMs simply by shopping online: Please click on the link for more information.
FROMS is a registered charity with a written constitution, which lays down rules about how we operate as a PTA.